Sunday, May 11, 2008

Flying Companion Seminar

Flying Companion Seminar
at
West Valley Flying Club ~ Palo Alto Airport [PAO]Saturday, May 17, 2008 ~ 8:30am to 5:00pm
This seminar is for non-pilots who would like to be more comfortable in the cockpit. The all-day session will teach how to be an effective cockpit member, and addresses and helps calm fears about flying.
subjects covered
Yep, I belong to the Santa Clara Valley 99s and we are hosting our Flying Companion Seminar this year May 17th (just around the corner so sign up!) . Go to our website for course details and information on how to register. Please email me at iama99@gmail.com if you have any questions about it.
Last year was my first year watching the program and I was impressed on how the information was delivered , informative and fun. My husband helps me a lot and is not a pilot but knows a lot and two heads are always better than one.